Re: How do we create the releases?

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: How do we create the releases?
Date: 2007-06-07 11:12:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Is this script in CVS somewhere? I know it's not in the main backend
> repo.

Most of what these scripts have done in the past has been systematized
and folded into the "make dist" target in the mean time, and AFAICT, we
could integrate the documentation preparation as well, now that it
works automatically in a reliable fashion. That would reduce the
answer to the original question to something like

./configure
make dist[check]

--
Peter Eisentraut