BUG #3290: can't install

From: "Indrek" <indrek(dot)mail(at)mail(dot)ee>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3290: can't install
Date: 2007-05-18 13:00:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3290
Logged by: Indrek
Email address: indrek(dot)mail(at)mail(dot)ee
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.9-1
Operating system: Windows XP
Details:

I have downloaded this file: postgresql-8.1.9-1.zip
But I can't install it, because there is first this error message: Please
use main MSI file to install PostgreSql
And after this message there is another one:

Installation ended prematurely because of an error.

Which error it is, I don't know, because there is no information about it.

What is problem?