Re: [OT] Flushing Postgres Function Cache

From: Raf <rafiq(at)joshua(dot)dreamthought(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [OT] Flushing Postgres Function Cache
Date: 2007-05-17 11:27:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Update on the status of my findings relating to the bug below:

I did:

rafiq(at)rafiq ~/scratch/ $ echo "select tablename from pg_tables where
tablename like 'pg_%'" | psql -U <user> <db> > pg_tables.txt
rafiq(at)rafiq ~/scratch/ $ for i in `cat pg_tables.txt`; do echo
"==$i=="; echo "select * from $i"| psql -U <user> <db> | grep 54881296; #
the-oid; done;

And got:

==pg_trigger==
273090 | _ipt_replication_logtrigger_114 | 54881296 | 29 | t
| f |
| 0 | f | f | 3 | |
_ipt_replication\000114\000vvvvvvkkkkvvv\000
==pg_depend==
16412 | 54881725 | 0 | 1255 | 54881296 | 0 | n

Which to me looks very slonny related. It seems like the OID related to a
slonny trigger.

Has anyone seen this before, with regard to slonny? I'm thinking of
removing and readding slonny associations. Is this best way forward?

Cheers,

Raf