Re: Not ready for 8.3

From: Aidan Van Dyk <aidan(at)highrise(dot)ca>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Not ready for 8.3
Date: 2007-05-15 20:27:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> They are not stable. The items should point to the archives, which are
> supposedly more stable. (I had already fixed one item in PatchStatus
> this morning). Really it would be much nicer to have links using the
> Message-Id but I doubt that's at all doable.

I use this all the time:
http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=$MSGID

It uses non-PostgreSQL infrastructure, but hey, I think gmane does list
archives better than PostgreSQL right now ;-)

Try it:
http://news.gmane.org/find-root(dot)php?message_id=20070515201925(dot)GL12731(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk Create like a god,
aidan(at)highrise(dot)ca command like a king,