BUG #3268: pgpass.conf error

From: "Nilay Ceter" <nilayceter(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3268: pgpass.conf error
Date: 2007-05-11 09:36:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3268
Logged by: Nilay Ceter
Email address: nilayceter(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.3-1
Operating system: windows XP
Details:

I have been working with postgresql for our project ,first time I used
postgreSQL 8.0 then I removed it and tried to use pgSQL 8.2.3-1.I did the
setup as I had done before.But when I try to connect the server this error
is being displayed :
---------------------------
pgAdmin III
An error has occurred:

can't open file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Fatma DEMRC\Application
Data\postgresql\pgpass.conf' (error 3: sistem belirtilen yolu bulamyor.)

What should I do,I am in a critical stiuation,I would be very glad if you
can help me.
Best Regards...
Nilay Ceter
Software Engineer.