gotchas upgrading 8.0.3 to 8.2.4??

From: Steve Holdoway <steve(dot)holdoway(at)firetrust(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: gotchas upgrading 8.0.3 to 8.2.4??
Date: 2007-05-10 05:26:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

I'm in the enviable position of migrating postgres database from the current machine to a dedicated server platform. I would also like to take the opportunity to upgrade the version of postgres to current. Does anyone know of any gotchas in this process that I should be especially looking out for?

Cheers, Steve