Re: document plperl argument and return value representation

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: "Patches (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: document plperl argument and return value representation
Date: 2007-05-04 13:46:27
Lists: pgsql-patches

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> >Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> >
> >>The attached docs patch makes clearer how arguments and return values in
> >>pl/perl are escaped. This is to clarify the situation that Theo
> >>Schlossnagle recently reported on -bugs.
> >>

> >I find the mix of arguments and results a bit confusing. Maybe you
> >could put them in separate paragraphs.
>
> Is this better?

Yup, looks very nice.

This message also serves to test whether I removed the annoying
Mail-Followup-To header. It was actually a _feature_ of mutt
(followup_to, which fired when I replied to a list to which I'm
subscribed), which I disabled. Sorry about that.

ETOOMANYWHICH, sorry about that as well :-)