Re: The template/en/about/features.html file

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Adrian Maier" <adrian(dot)maier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: The template/en/about/features.html file
Date: 2007-05-03 15:00:20
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thursday 03 May 2007 09:16, Adrian Maier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> While translating the different files in template, i have stumbled
> upon about/features.html.
> Perhaps I am not looking at the right place, but i haven't been
> able to find any links to this page.

It's not currently being pushed out to the live site, so from that standpoint
it is unused.

> The question is: should i spend time with translating this file?

Currently I would say no since it isn't on the live site... the better
question is do people feel this page should be added into the website? You
can view it at http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/about/features.html. We could
link to it in the about nav, though it probably needs an update first (also
we don't normally list authorship on specific pages, not sure if people want
that to be removed)

--
Robert Treat