Re: Debugger integration completed

From: Ishikawa Toshiyuki <tosiyuki(at)gol(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Debugger integration completed
Date: 2007-04-26 12:26:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi, all

I've downloaded EnterpriseDB Advanced Server 8.2 for Windows
New! (23-Apr-2007) version and ran Developer Studio 8.2 to
see Debugger. I have several functions that were used to make
a textbook to teach PL/pgSQL in the organization I am involved,
i.e., same to Hiroshi's, and manipulated with them. Beautiful.
PL/pgSQL seems to be a hurdle, here in Japan, because there
are no good documentation/books, as well as its absence of
debugger. Again, it's nice and cool as far as I tested under
XP. Thanks and eagerly wait for the module available with the
PgAdmin3 distribution.
Thanks also to EnterpriseDB for their contribution of codes
to our community.

Best regards,

---
T. Ishikawa