Re: value of record

From: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
To: enzovenegas(at)mixmail(dot)com
Cc: "pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: value of record
Date: 2007-04-13 17:15:07
Lists: pgsql-php

> Hi, I have a system with Apache 1.3 php5 and postgre8 rc2, for two years
> I go programming and last week I pass following, when I execute a
> consultation the first record is 0 and I it compare with the previous record -
> 1 (nothing) on having compared has to say to me that they are different,
> and what it does is that the line -1 takes the value of the line 0 and it is
> what not for which it happens, they me understand, any help serves me,
> thank you.

Enzo,

I don't understand your problem description.

I recommend that you first attempt to find assistance in your native
language.

If that doesn't work, try adding examples to your description. If you
could give specific SQL commands and what happens and/or small examples
of code that aren't working, that would make it more possible for
people to understand and help.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com