Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [whine] Slow moderation on postgres lists
Date: 2007-04-12 02:10:26
Lists: pgsql-www

Odd ... can you email me the passwd you have been using, and I'll set it
up a bit better on this end so that I see you listed in the config file? I
suspect you have the 'masterpasswd' for those lists, instead of having
you setup as a seperate admin ...

----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ . 7615664