Re: unsubscribe

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Stefan Ionita <ionitastefan(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org, Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Date: 2007-03-20 12:46:37
Lists: pgsql-sql

Stefan Ionita wrote:
> unsubscribe

Marc, I would think that these list don't have the "administrativia"
flag set in the configuration. This is in the "moderation" class. The
help for this option is:

If the administrivia setting is set to "yes", posted messages which
match the patterns in the admin_body and admin_headers settings will
be sent to the moderators for review. These two settings are used to
keep commands, such as "remove" or "unsubscribe", from being posted to
a mailing list.

If the administrivia setting is set to "no", the admin_body and
admin_headers settings will have no effect.

The pgsql-es-ayuda list had it set to "no" (I just changed it), and it said
This value was determined by the DEFAULT settings.

So maybe the other lists are missing this setting. I remember Bruce
complaining about this not long ago (and threatening with Mailman!?)