New website code in

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New website code in
Date: 2007-03-12 15:35:36
Lists: pgsql-www

I've now committed the new cleaned up website code, that gets rid of a
lot of the hackarounds that were in place all over. For example, that
horrible hack of handleform.php is all gone now :-)

Anyway. Given the size of this patch, there are certainly a bunch of
bugs in the code still. I've already found and fixed a couple. But I'd
appreciate it if people poked around the site a bit and elt me know what
else is down.

Note that so far the static mirrors haven't picked up the new stuff, so
some forms are still broken, but will autoamticalliy be unbroken when it
does. Hopefully, once they do pick things up, it won't break other
stuff..

//Magnus