Re: PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb

From: " Jaromír Kamler" <kamler(at)centrum(dot)cz>
To: <phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb
Date: 2007-03-12 10:18:39
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hallo, thans for your reply.

There is no ODBC. I need import some tables to PgSQL, create some new tables and that new tables export back to *.dbf and *.mdb. I use it in specific program, which can work only with database files (dbf, mdb, ...).

> Od: phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au
> Komu: JaromĂ­r Kamler <kamler(at)centrum(dot)cz>
> CC: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
> Datum: 09.03.2007 11:17
> Předmět: Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb
>
>From MBD to Postgres --> Export the table as a flat-file TSV and import
>it using the COPY command.
>From Postgres to MDB --> Setup Postgres as an ODBC data source?
>
>~p
>
>On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 10:49 +0100, Jaromír Kamler wrote:
>
>> Hallo,
>> I need some utility for importing database from dbf and mdb to
PostgreSQL and export it back from PgSQL to mdb and dbf. I was trying find
out something useable, but I can not find nothing.

broadcast)---------------------------
>> TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
>>

>Phillip Smith
>IT Coordinator
>Weatherbeeta P/L
>8 Moncrief Rd
>Nunawading, Vic, 3131
>AUSTRALIA
>
>P. +613 9845 0600
>F. +613 9845 0655
>E. phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au

Ing. Jaromír Kamler
Pozemkový úřad Jeseník