Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: Richard Troy <rtroy(at)ScienceTools(dot)com>
Cc: Mark Walker <furface(at)omnicode(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?
Date: 2007-01-31 04:48:59
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 16:43:14 -0800,
Richard Troy <rtroy(at)ScienceTools(dot)com> wrote:

> be better - and once were. (Example, anyone who thinks "man pages" are
> great has obviously got a very limited experience from which to base their
> opinion!) ... As a practical matter today we mostly have a choice of

I remember when I first was exposed to man pages. My thoughts were that it
was great to have documentation on line, but too bad the total extent of
the documentation was the man pages. Actually there were a few more things
in the unix books, but I didn't easy access to them, unlike our VMS manuals
which I really liked. (I've also read a lot of exec 8 documentation and I
didn't like that system.)