BUG #2926: E_OUTOFMEMORY

From: "Mandeep" <mandeepbhutani(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2926: E_OUTOFMEMORY
Date: 2007-01-24 09:05:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2926
Logged by: Mandeep
Email address: mandeepbhutani(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system: MS Windows XP
Details:

Hi,
I am creating a sample application to connect a simple ROLAP cube SQL Server
2005 Analysis Services which will connect to:
1. SQL Server Data Source
2. PostgreSQL Data Source

The entire exercise goes smoothly in 1st case. In 2nd case, while creating a
Data Source, I choose PostgreSQL OLEDB as provider and get the successfull
test connection.
Now, when I create Data Source View,in the Select Table & Views Page to
check the available objects, I get error "Unspecified Error:
E_OUTOFMEMORY(0x8007000E)
Please let me know if this is a known issue and if there are any work
arounds avilable.
Please treat this as urgent.

Thanks
Mandeep