Re : Re : Still no text for error messages only

From: Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re : Re : Still no text for error messages only
Date: 2007-01-15 18:04:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thanks Guillaume, for having a look again.

Last time, you looked: I had 1.6.1 and you were using 1.6.2 (kind of beta: from the source), and we thought it will be solved with the new version.
But it's not !

I have done a new test: I create a new db with UTF8, and another with LATIN1.
If I type an incorrect command in a SQL editor connected to the LATIN1 db, I get the error message, and when connected to the UTF8 db I get the error message only with the number.

Have fun,
L(at)u
The Computing Froggy