Please update main page with new versions

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please update main page with new versions
Date: 2007-01-08 16:26:06
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

I'm putting out the announcement of the new minor version in a couple hours.
Can someone update the main page with the correct new versions before I do?
(and yes, I should have asked this last night ...)

8.2.1
8.1.6
8.0.10
7.4.15

By discussion on -packagers, it's been suggested that we drop the link to 7.3
off the main page. While we're still patching it and supporting it, we don't
want to encourage people to use it.

Let me know when this has been done, thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun