Re: New liveCD?

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: New liveCD?
Date: 2007-01-05 23:40:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Friday 05 January 2007 17:32, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> BTW, given that you're going to PHPCon, you might consider adding some PHP
> stuff ...

As far as I know plphp is not working with 8.2

Suggestions?

On the other hand; I'm in the middle of wrapping up my latest contract with the Canadian Federal Government's ITERation project at the Treasury Board Secretariat which involves working with a plr enabled postgres engine. I could include a 'simple' demo on the pg_live webserver with php scripts along with a portion of the documentation that I'm writing up to my political master(s). It's not everyday you get the Canadian Governments CIO's personal seal of approval on a project :-)