Need PostgreSQL security geeks to answer questions

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need PostgreSQL security geeks to answer questions
Date: 2006-12-14 19:31:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

The Center for Internet Security (http://www.cisecurity.org/) will be
preparing a set of recommendations for securing PostgreSQL which will then
be distributed to the US Government, as well as being available to our
community. For the initial draft, I need some volunteer hackers who are
available to answer direct questions from their team over the next 3-4
weeks, especially since I'll be on vacation for the last 2 weeks of
December.

Please raise your hands (off-list, preferably) if you can commit to being
available by e-mail and answering questions about authentication,
auditing, encryption, logging, and other security issues. Thanks!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun