Re: Serbian JDBC translation

From: Achilleas Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Serbian JDBC translation
Date: 2006-12-12 08:29:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Στις Τρίτη 12 Δεκέμβριος 2006 00:11, ο/η Bojan Skaljac έγραψε:
> Hi!

Hey Bojan,
ti si dobro? :)

i think pt in head-pt_SR.po stands for the portuguese language.

I think it should be named sr_SR where sr is the language and SR is the
country, where sr_RS could be (for example) the Republica Srpska version.

Snaga Srbija!!

--
Achilleas Mantzios