Re: Switching to XML

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Switching to XML
Date: 2006-12-10 02:13:49
Lists: pgsql-docs

Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> > > See the post on this thread from :
> > >
> > > Guillaume Lelarge
> > >
> > > 10 minutes to generate a pdf.
> >
> > Right. So why don't we just use that?
>
> How about the fact that we are putting undue burden on our fellow
> regional projects?
>
> How about it isn't in english?

Well, I didn't actually find a post titled "10 minutes to generate a
pdf." anywhere, so I assumed you referred to another one of his posts
which described how they used FOP to build PDF documentation. That
method does not burden anyone unduly and it is in English. But maybe
we're not talking about the same thing.

--
Peter Eisentraut