Re: Collateral for LISA 06

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Roderick A(dot) Anderson" <raanders(at)acm(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Collateral for LISA 06
Date: 2006-11-28 17:58:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Roderick,

> I'd like a copies if possible. I work for a publishing company with
> printing capabilities including stitching and folding. I'd like to see
> what we could do with these.
>
> Any preferences on paper weight etc?

Wow, that's great!

I think that we're too late for LISA, but I'd like to look at printing stuff
for the spring conference season. For one thing, I have a very nice flyer
from our Australian community which is non version-specific that I'd like a
few thousand copies of for conferences. The holdup there is that the
original desinger has so far been immune to requests for source files so that
we can resize it from A4. :-(

Mike's flyer and brochure will be available for download once he posts it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun