pg_live-2.1.1 beta

From: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: pg_live-2.1.1 beta
Date: 2006-11-25 12:12:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

It's pretty much complete. What remains to be done is installing pljava. I invite anybody to download and comment on its present form.

One last thing, the front page on the browser has a link, an easter egg, of the photograph of the group shot we took at the Toronto 10th anniversary.

http://www.sraapowergres.com/~bernier/pg_live-2.1.1.iso
http://www.sraapowergres.com/~bernier/pg_live-2.1.1.iso.checksum

cheers

Robert