ECPG and COPY FROM STDIN

From: Niels Laakmann <nielsson(at)grillen23(dot)de>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ECPG and COPY FROM STDIN
Date: 2006-11-20 11:12:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hey List!
I have to do a Benchmark-Test in C (ECPG) with and without network.
After reading the Performance and COPY Documentation (not correctly), I
wanted to Copy a File over the Network by using "COPY FROM 'filename'".
After some curious Problems I knew why.
Now I read some about "COPY FROM STDIN. But I didn't find an Example.
Can someone please give me an Example for that ?

Or:

Is there another command to insert many tuples from a Client to a
Server in an adequate time ?

Niels