EAN barcode datatype

From: Enrico <scotty(at)linuxtime(dot)it>
To: Sviluppatori Postgresql <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: EAN barcode datatype
Date: 2006-11-13 15:05:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm writing a little contrib for postgresql,
to handle ean barcode datatype.

It contains operators and functions like ISBN datatype,
and it also contains a check digit function to
control right or wrong inserts.

Can this code is useful for postgresql community?

Now, I'm testing my code on EAN 13 barcode
and when it will be ready, I will can send it to you
if you want.

Regards
Enrico

--
If Bill Gates had a penny for everytime Windows crashed,he'd be a multi-billionaire by now .......oh look, he already is !!!!
scotty(at)linuxtime(dot)it - Skype:sscotty71