Re: Database size

From: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Nikola Radakovic <achillea(at)hi(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database size
Date: 2006-11-06 21:49:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

> I appreciate your help, You don't understand me because my English is
> awful.
> I would try to paraphrase the sentence-maybe I succeed to correctly
> express myself.I want to limit database space for each database user on
> my system.For example, One user can hold one or more databases, but I
> want to limit him in order that he isn't able to store data which will
> exceed some limit(in megabytes) which I'll set.
> Something like in webhosting, where each user has limited database space
> on usage.

I see what you are trying to achieve. Also, dont forget to reply-all when you reply to email from
the postgresql lists so that everyone on the lists are copied with your emails. This way everyone
on the list can participate in this discussion. This is important since, I can not think of an
answer for your question. :o)

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.