Conference materials (Was: [HACKERS] pdfs of the conference)

From: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Conference materials (Was: [HACKERS] pdfs of the conference)
Date: 2006-10-24 14:56:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 12:29:18PM -0400, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> The slides, all the photos, and even the audio are, I've been
> assured, going to get cleared up in the next few days.

Well, those were some very long days, but it seems a good time to
note that the slides and audio (all that we have) are now on the
conference site, linked to the conference programme from this summer:

http://conference.postgresql.org/Program

Thanks very much to Gavin Sherry, who did a great deal of the work on
this. If your materials are not there, it's because we don't have
them. If you send them to me, I'll put them in place as soon as I
receive them. Really, I will. My TODO list doesn't need to get
longer.

I have the unhappy duty of announcing, too, that the audio recordings
from the second room at the conference were lost, along with the rest
of the things on the laptop where they were stored.

Thanks very much to all the speakers and attendees who made the
conference a success.

Best,
Andrew

The whole tendency of modern prose is away from concreteness.
--George Orwell