SVN Commit by dpage: r5497 - in trunk/pgadmin3/src: base ctl include/base

From: svn(at)pgadmin(dot)org
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r5497 - in trunk/pgadmin3/src: base ctl include/base
Date: 2006-10-16 20:36:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Author: dpage

Date: 2006-10-16 21:36:25 +0100 (Mon, 16 Oct 2006)

New Revision: 5497

Revision summary: http://svn.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?rev=5497&view=rev

Log:
Clear down the results grid before running any new queries to ensure we don't accidentally try to grab column headers from parts of the cache that no longer exist. Whilst we're at it, const-ify some pgSet functions, and add some asserts to catch similar issues a bit more easily in the future. Thanks to George Pavlov for figuring out a useful test case.

Modified:
trunk/pgadmin3/src/base/pgSetBase.cpp
trunk/pgadmin3/src/ctl/ctlSQLResult.cpp
trunk/pgadmin3/src/include/base/pgSetBase.h