Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Undisclosed(dot)Recipients: ;
Cc: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Listmail disappearing: bad spam filters?
Date: 2006-10-16 16:52:42
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc, WWW:

I moderate three of the main PostgreSQL lists. For the last month or so,
we've been having chronic issues with e-mails from certain users getting
blocked. That is, they don't show up in the moderation queue. They may show
up in the spam trap, but it's hard for me to tell: Maia does NOT provide a
search interface, so I can't find them amount the 500+ e-mails in the trap.

Blocked e-mails include even ones from regular PostgreSQL contributors like
Gevik.

Can someone please help troubleshoot this? People's mails are not getting
through to the list, and they're getting very frustrated.

Below is one such blocked user. He's tried to send this post multiple times
since he subscribed.

--Josh Berkus