Re: List of supported 64bit OS

From: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
To: Stanislaw Tristan <admin(at)zestad(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: List of supported 64bit OS
Date: 2006-10-12 10:26:47
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 03:56:01PM +0300, Stanislaw Tristan wrote:
> Please, provide a list of OS in which PostgreSQL have a native 64bit
> support.

Every 64-bit OS I've heard of is listed in the buildfarm.

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_members.pl

I think the listed of 64-bit platforms *not* supported may be more
interesting.

Do you have a particular platform in mind? In any case, the O/S is
usually a more important question than the hardware platform.

Have anice day,