one for our brag page

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: one for our brag page
Date: 2006-09-24 19:45:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Here is one for our brag page. I finally got the OK for us to mention Safeway.

Safeway -- "A retail environment across 3000 servers for business critical applications."

Can someone list Safeway on the Featured User Pages?

I eked out a one liner description that is OK with Safeway. It would be nice
to have a short description of the usage of PostgreSQL on the featured user pages
so that we know a bit of what all of these companies are using postgres for.

--elein
Varlena, LLC
elein(at)varlena(dot)com