Re: [HACKERS] Developer's Wiki

From: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog(at)svana(dot)org>
To: Markus Schaber <schabi(at)logix-tt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Developer's Wiki
Date: 2006-09-20 11:16:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 12:28:54PM +0200, Markus Schaber wrote:
> Maybe you should rename the public writable Wiki page list to Wishlist
> instead of Todo, to make the difference more explicit.

Hmm, all the stuff there now does refer to things that are on the TODO
list (I think). So it's not wishlist at all, it's the *detail* that's
unoffical.

But you're right, it'd probably be a good idea to make a section for
absolutly wishlist stuff. I just can't think of any right now, the TODO
list is quite extensive.

In any case I've altered the wording a bit to make the distinction a
bit clearer.

Have a nice day,