Re: SFPUG Meeting: SQL on Streams -- Directions

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SFPUG Meeting: SQL on Streams -- Directions
Date: 2006-09-12 18:58:17
Lists: sfpug

All,

Some directions for the meeting tonight:

BART (recommended): Exit 19th Street Downtown Oakland. Walk South on
Broadway until you reach 17th. Turn left, then turn right on Franklin.
Look for #1624; there should be entry instructions on the door.

Freeway (not recommended): Exit the 880 at Broadway (from the 80 or
anywhere else). Drive North until you reach 15th, turn right and then
left on Franklin, and look for parking -- the meters should turn off at
6pm. You can also reach 17th from the 980 but I don't know the name of
the exit (MLK?), so you're on your own there.

If you get there early: There is a good brewpub, with free wireless
internet, at 11th & Franklin. I will probably be there before the
meeting. In any case, my cell is 415-602-3564 if anyone gets lost.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun