Error: relation does not exist

From: "Rohit Prakash Khare" <rohitprakash123(at)indiatimes(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error: relation does not exist
Date: 2006-08-03 16:38:04
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Whenever I create a New Table using GUI PGAdmin III, and then call the table from VB.NET 2003 using ODBC Connection, it displays an error: "Relation does not exist".

But when I create a Table from command line console of PGSQL, then I have no problems. Everything works fine. What is the problem.

RPK

Sign Up for your FREE eWallet at www.wallet365.comSign Up for your FREE eWallet at www.wallet365.com