trivial script for getting pgsql-committers patches

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: trivial script for getting pgsql-committers patches
Date: 2006-07-31 22:14:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I found a script I wrote some time ago and had forgotten. I pipe the
messages from pgsql-committers to it, and it connects to our cvsweb,
grabs the patches and puts them into a single file in /tmp. It's pretty
low-tech but it saves me the time to go clicking each link to see what
changed where.

I attach it in case someone finds it useful. If you have any ideas for
improvements, they're welcome. (Code improvements are even more welcome
of course).

It needs LWP::UserAgent. I don't know if this comes with the standard
installation.