Re: Auto Installation

From: Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer(at)spamfence(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Auto Installation
Date: 2006-07-29 20:38:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Habib Seifzadeh <habibseifzadeh(at)yahoo(dot)com> schrieb:

> > > Is there any installer that installs PostgreSQL
> > > without any question from the user and assumes
> > default
> > > options?
> >
> > For what operating system?
>
> If there was a way for all of OSes, it would be great
> :-) but I specially need it for windows in this case,

I'm not familiar with this OS, but perhaps this link may be helpful for
you: http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/silent.html

HTH, Andreas
unintentional side effect. (Linus Torvalds)
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly." (unknow)
Kaufbach, Saxony, Germany, Europe. N 51.05082°, E 13.56889°