Re: Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Tzahi Fadida <Tzahi(dot)ML(at)gmail(dot)com>, Jim Nasby <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jonah(dot)harris(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?
Date: 2006-07-29 16:56:44
Lists: pgsql-students

You need to send it as a patch to pgsql-patches for code review. Include a
description of what it is and pointers on how to use it. Also make note that
you think it should be added to contrib with reasons why. You also need to
do this pretty much today... code freeze is Aug 1, so if something isnt seen
before then, it's not likely to get in.

Robert Treat

--
Robert Treat