Re: Maia Mailgard down?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Maia Mailgard down?
Date: 2006-07-29 01:20:12
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
> josh(at)postgresql(dot)org is getting a spam every 3-6 minutes. Is our spam filter
> down?

Email goes down when maia goes down, so it is definitely up and running
... but, you need to retrain yourself, as due to a problem with the
database, we've had to reload the system, so you need to relogin, set your
settings and re-train the bayes component ... apologies, I thought I had
sent out a notice to this list about it, but in the rush, appear to have
forgotten :(

note for *anyone* that has a mailbox @postgresql.org, you will need to
login to http://webmail.postgresql.org/maia to set this up, including all
of the various regional press contacts ... Josh, not sure where I would
send to get ahold of all of these ...

Also, once question ... does *anyone* know who david(at)postgresql(dot)org is???
If nobody does, I'll delete it, since its got a major full mailbox, and
doesn't look like any of it has ever been read ...

----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ . 7615664