Intensive PG Admin training from OTG

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Intensive PG Admin training from OTG
Date: 2006-07-21 20:54:49
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

The Open Technology Group, a financial contributor to PostgreSQL.org, is
offering a 5-day intensive PostgreSQL Administration course in a rented
facility in Santa Clara starting September 18th.   If anyone needs PostgreSQL
training for yourself or your assistant this might be a good opportunity.

http://www.otg-nc.com/training-courses/category.php?cat_id=8

Register soon, though, this is their first Santa Clara class and they're
checking registrations to see if it will work.  If you do go, let me know; I'd
love to find out how good their trainer is.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun