Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Anyone looking to be completed for 8.2?
Date: 2006-07-15 19:50:04
Lists: pgsql-students

SoC Mentors,

Feature freeze is officially 2 weeks away. Just to check, are there any SoC
projects which look to be both:

a) generally applicable enough to be in 8.2, and
b) near-production quality by the end of SoC?

We said at the beginning of SoC that we'd re-evaluate near feature freeze time
if we wanted to wait for an SoC feature; is there anything?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun