Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Thomas Hallgren <thomas(at)tada(dot)se>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, books(at)ejurka(dot)com, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Three weeks left until feature freeze
Date: 2006-07-14 00:45:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> But Thomas, that means finding someone willing to do the work to build the
>> port ... :)
>>
> PL/java should be very easy to port. In fact, I'm not sure any specific
> porting is needed. There might be some minor makefile quirk (that is what has
> bitten me on other platforms). I don't have access to a FreeBSD machine so I
> can't try it.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse here ... not "port it to FreeBSD", but
"build a FreeBSD port" for the ports system ...

Here is the docuementatin for it:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html

As well as OpenBSD:

http://www.openbsd.org/porting.html

And, for NetBSD, all I'm finding is the following, but D'Arcy would be
able to point further ...

http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html

----
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy Skype: hub.org ICQ . 7615664