BUG #2513: What? OleDbSchemaGuids not supported ?!!! This is CRUCIAL!

From: "tommaso gastaldi" <tommaso(dot)gastaldi(at)uniroma1(dot)it>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2513: What? OleDbSchemaGuids not supported ?!!! This is CRUCIAL!
Date: 2006-07-04 17:00:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2513
Logged by: tommaso gastaldi
Email address: tommaso(dot)gastaldi(at)uniroma1(dot)it
PostgreSQL version: 8.1
Operating system: Windows XP
CRUCIAL!
Details:

I cannot believe you are not supporting OleDbSchemaGuids. If one tries to
use them under .NET an error is raised!

I cannot overstress how important is you to fix immediately this issue. We
cannot even talk about OleDb driver, without that!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As a programmer I cannot even thing to support Postgres in my applications
until this has not been fixed. ** This is a very serious limit **

Please, correct it ASAP!!!!!!!!!
I would like to be informed as soon this crucial bug is corrected.

You do not have to enable all the possible schemaguids but make
sure to do the following (in order of importance):

OleDbSchemaGuid.Provider_Types
OleDbSchemaGuid.Columns
OleDbSchemaGuid.Tables
OleDbSchemaGuid.Views