Re: Npgsql MS 2.0 - char bug?

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Npgsql MS 2.0 - char bug?
Date: 2006-06-28 19:05:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

--- Andy Shellam <andy(at)andycc(dot)net> escreveu:

> Hi,

Hi Andy.

Sorry for late response.... Yahoo mail filtered this mail as spam. :(

> I'm running the MS .NET 2.0 version of Npgsql (1.0RC1) with Visual Basic
> 2005.
>
> My primary key (domain_id) in the "domain" table is defined as char(10).
>
> I have the query:
>
> UPDATE domain SET domain = :domain, last_updated_user = CURRENT_USER,
> last_updated_date = NOW() WHERE domain_id = :domain_id;

Do you have a simple test case, so I can run and check if there is a problem
with Npgsql?

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Francisco Figueiredo Jr.

- Indira Gandhi

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail: 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.
http://mail.yahoo.com.br/