Buffers to Nest Loop Join and him pages

From: Daniel Xavier de Sousa <danielucg(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Buffers to Nest Loop Join and him pages
Date: 2006-06-23 22:48:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi for all
Please,
I have two doubts. Can somebody help me please??
First doubt: I want know how many pages Postgres use when execute one query for Nest-loop-Join. I have used “explain analyze”, but it don’t give number of pages…
Second doubt: Normally when some SGBD exec the algorithm Nest-Loop Join, there are differences about the space of memory (buffer) for outer table and inner table. So, I want know where (What file?) Postgres define the number for this spaces (buffers) ? And can I change it?

I have asked for others forum, but anybody has asked me. So Please, SOMEBODY HELP ME !!!
By
Daniel