Re: PgAdmin locked up

From: "Keith Worthington" <keithw(at)narrowpathinc(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <KeithW(at)narrowpathinc(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAdmin locked up
Date: 2006-06-16 16:29:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:11:25 +0100, Dave Page wrote

Dave,

I do not know. I compiled it myself (with your help actually) the end of March.
Here is what I can tell you. If you would like more then just ask. You might
need to tell me where to look. ;-)

If there is a way to fix this issue please let me know. I used to get bit by it
regularly. That is why I went through the pain of compiling the latest pgadmin.
I had thought until today that the bug was gone. Now with the fresh sting of a
days worth of troubleshooting SQL lost I am off to save all my keystrokes. :-(

pgAdmin3 1.4.2
wxGTK 2.6.2

Kind Regards,
Keith