Regarding data recovery

From: Haroon Sayyad <harcheeze(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding data recovery
Date: 2006-06-16 13:09:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Sir,
We are using postgres 8.0.3, on windows xp and we don't have latest database backup. Database shows tables but missing all the procedures written in and shows following error. Also we are using front end PgAdminIII for creating procedures etc.

Error is:
invalid page header in block 102 of relation pg_proc