Re: PostgreSQL XA & EJB container

From: Jan de Visser <jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com>
To: Celine <c(dot)bugaud(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL XA & EJB container
Date: 2006-06-07 12:42:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wednesday 07 June 2006 08:31, Celine wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I saw your posts in postgres mailing list about your problems with
> weblogic and XA ("org.postgresql.xa.PGXAException: suspend/resume and
> join not implemented").
>
> I'm experiencing the same problem with JOnAS, and I wonder if you
> could send me the patch you were speeking about on psql ml ? I was not
> able to find it in hte archives...

(Copying list)

Since that thread I did some more testing, and ran into trouble on the server
side as well, so we gave up on XA for now. I don't know if I could get you a
formal patch, except for what is there on the list [1], but I could look.

JDBC and/or XA hackers, was any work done in this area since late last year??

> Thanks a lot for your help !
>
> Regards,

jan

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-12/msg00038.php

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com

                Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!