Re: Cafepress, or?

From: stefan(at)net-tex(dot)de
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Subject: Re: Cafepress, or?
Date: 2006-06-07 07:27:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Now that we have an official place to collect money, and some t-shirt
designs,
> I wanted to set up something like a CafePress site for PG paraphenalia.

> However, I've heard some grumbles about CafePress quality. Are there
real
> complaints? If so, are there alternatives?

CP seems to be very US-centric, so it's hard to get sth. here in EU.

A project I'm involved is switching to Spreadshirt [1]. They are
originally based in Leipzig/Germany, but they have also shops in the US,
Japan and NZ/Aus so it's easy to get shirts from almost all over the
world[2].

We had no problems with the accounting, they offer a wide range of
products and have IMO a very good quality. We have several tricots for our
Judo-Club ordered there, and they are still looking good ;-)

[1] http://www.spreadshirt.net/
[2]
http://www.spreadshirt.net/index.php?id=67&backPID=66&faq_i18n_cat=14#5