Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.4 ODBC for Windows

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: me(at)alternize(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.4 ODBC for Windows
Date: 2006-05-29 09:58:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> sorry, wasn't able to set up a properly test case as we noticed this
> problem in our productive system (dev system not yet upgraded) while
> applying the pgsql 8.1.x upgrades. i've been reporting this before, tho:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-odbc/2006-03/msg00232.php

I'm sorry but it's information less too. There is only information
about problem with no description.

I see no information about enconding (server, client),
example of select, code to retrieve the data (are you using
VB, VC, ... ADO, OLE DB, ...), ...
I'm unable to find information how is the output deformated.

> i might try to set up a test case after my holidays. so far as a

It would be nice. We're looking forward.

Thanks,

Luf